Barista – Dublin 4
Our client, a leading retailer are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Barista in Dublin 4. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation including sales, profitability, customer experience, quality and brand consistency. The candidate should be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure and to fit in with the existing team.
· Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times, and that staff are well coached in this area.
· Ensure that every coffee made at the coffee dock is made to the highest standards at all times throughout the day.
· Ensure that the coffee dock produce and displays are kept to the highest standards at all times throughout the day.
· Adhere to all HACCP procedures and regulations.
· Adhere to high standards in relation to uniform, cleanliness, the look of the store, and the presentation of the produce.
· Drive store and coffee dock performance by ensuring that all waste is minimised.
· Ensure that all signage, and promotional material are in place in accordance with the marketing plan.
· Identify current and future customer requirements by developing a working relationship with existing and potential customers.
· Observe and use initiative to look for efficiencies within the coffee dock.
· Observe and use initiative to address non-performing areas effectively with quick solutions in conjunction with the store manager.
· Must be flexible. Hours of work will vary from week to week and will include weekends, evenings and early mornings
· Well organized, detail oriented and able to multi task.
· Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· HACCP Training is required.
· A minimum of 2 years high end Barista experience is essential.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager.
Location – Dublin 4
Salary – €10.50 – €11.50 per hour, Depending on Experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline