Our client is looking to recruit a General Manager for a senior role within a group. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong Food and Beverage background.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record managing a large food & Beverage Restaurant operation.
- Managing the smooth operation of this high volume food & Beverage operation.
- Strong People managing skills required for this role as there is a large team in place
- Excellent attention to detail required for this position.
- Financial management of this successful operation.
- Very hands on role when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedures throughout this property
- Very attractive salary on offer.
- Understanding the current market trends for new concepts in the Restaurant sector.
- Strong Operational management background in successful high volume food & Beverage background.
- Excellent accomplished career background when running a large operation.
- Strong delegation required for the right candidate.
- Very Customer focused and enjoys this aspect of the job the most.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent financial understanding required.
- Energetic and forward thinking candidate who can add creativity to the current food and beverage concept.
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Suzanne in Broadline Recruiters.
This position has arisen as the last General Manager was in this position for a number of years and is has left and has opened its own food & beverage operation.
If you’re not interested in this job but you know somebody who might be why not forward it onto them.