- While experience is not necessary, a keen eye for detail is.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment while up keeping excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- The right candidate must be flexible with working days/hours.
- You must be dedicated and passionate about delivering only the best service.
- Starting salary of 20,280. Increase after review.
- Working hours are – Monday to Saturday from 08:00 – 16:30. Sunday 09:30 – 18:00. With 2 days off per week.
- Sunday and Bank Holiday premium rates.
- 29 holiday days including public holidays.
- Free meals, tea and coffee on duty.
- Discounted hotel rooms throughout the group.
- Great location with easy access to public transport.
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development.
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Staff Summer and Christmas parties and team get togethers.
Please contact Denise on 01 – 404 71 72. Email cateringtemp @broadline.ie with your CV.