Here at Broadline we are really passionate about Recruitment have a number of beliefs about our industry and how Recruiters should be treated and rewarded. Including:
- We believe in WORK LIFE BALANCE. So while we do work hard during working hours we don’t expect our recruiters to be bringing work home or burning the midnight oil. In fact we strongly encourage balance for everyone who works for us which creates the win/win of people enjoying their job and being fresh and effective in doing it.
- We believe in BUILDING CAREERS. Obviously our candidates career development is central to our continued success. Even more central is the development of our Recruiters careers – hence we have promoted four of our Recruiters to management level in the last 12 months.
- We believe in PERSONAL and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. We know that in order to grow as a business, our staff has to grow on both an individual and team basis. To help them do this we invest significantly in continuing education for our staff every year.
- We believe in PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE. All of our Hospitality Recruiters come from an extensive hospitality background, many of them at Senior Management. This gives us the advantage of knowing what our clients need and being able to build a team of passionate, dynamic and successful Recruiters.
- We believe in SHARING OUR SUCCESS. Yeah recruitment can be stressful and hard work at times. It can also be hugely rewarding and we as a company know it is important to share success with our Recruiters who are instrumental in making that success happen. Thus we have what we consider to be a significant bonus structure. We also understand that while financial rewards are important, social and professional recognition are also benefits that we regularly give our staff to show our appreciation of them.
- We believe in SUPPORT but not MICRO MANAGEMENT. We trust our team and are confident in their ability to do the right thing at the right time. Yeah we have reviews with our staff and keep updated on events but we will never stand at a Recruiters shoulder and micro manage them. Again this is a central belief which has helped us develop empowered teams who have the confidence to do the right thing at the right time leading to long term growth.
- We believe in a thing called LOVE! Ok we are joking. Kind of. Every job will have challenges, ups and downs and periods of stress. That’s called growth. But we also believe that people who love or at least really enjoy their profession will become real masters of their trade leading to more success for both the company they work for and themselves. We work hard to ensure that Broadline is a company that people love to work in.
We could keep going but we also believe in BREVITY. If you are an experienced Hospitality Professional who shares our beliefs and would like to make the move into Recruitment with one of the most successful and fastest growing Hospitality Recruitment Companies in Ireland, then send us your CV to apply for an interview.
One word of advice. Do it sooner rather than later. We have a belief that it’s a position that isn’t going to be available for long…