- Must have at least one year experience working as a catering assistant
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in food prep, Salad bar set up and counter display.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Setting up the salad bar.
- Working and taking direction from the chefs.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours.
Please contact Denise on 01 404 71 72.