Chef De Partie – Co Wicklow
We have an amazing opportunity for a Chef de Partie positon in one of the hidden gems in Co Wicklow. Working alongside a highly talented and vastly experienced kitchen brigade who strive to deliver a unique luxury guest experience. They seek an individual who is looking to advance and progress a career in the culinary field. A person who demonstrates great enthusiasm, passion and Innovation working with organic food. This role will suit a dynamic and energetic individual who works well within a team.
This is a very exciting role for an ambitious chef to learn and gain working knowledge of Butchery and Foraging Skills required which will help advance and grow your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in a high volume and who is passionate on achieving high standards at all times.
- Organized, efficient and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Cover all stations in the kitchen including banqueting.
- Hardworking, loyal, friendly, and a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for cooking and a willingness to learn utilizing your strong work ethic
- Full knowledge of HACCP regulations and cleaning rotations to ensure all goods are stored correctly and to also present high standards in relation to uniform and cleanliness
- Excellent standards in food preparation and presentation of each dish to the required specification, ensuring no wastage.
- To assist in other kitchen departments as when required and to maintain consistent food standards.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the section under your responsibility and maintaining the standards of cuisine and hygiene persistently.
- Operate machines and cooking equipment in a responsible manner.
- Ensure all the special requests made by guests are fulfilled.
- Promote a productive, positive work environment at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fill driving license as this is a commutable role.
- Be prepared to undergo any training deemed necessary by the Hotel, which will help in the advancement of knowledge and methods.
- Possess excellent organization skills.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Previous experience as a Demi Chef /Chef De Partie within a hotel Industry
- Flexible in regard to working hours.
Salary – €28- 30k / year
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Full Training and mentoring in the areas of on-site Butchery and Foraging.
- Commutable from Carlow /Kilkenny
For further information, Please send your details in confidence, your application through