Our client based in Howth is currently recruiting for a Part time Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator to join their team. Previous accounts / bookkeeping experience is essential to this position. Proficient knowledge in accounts payable / accounts receivable / booking keeping & payroll is required. This role will be based 3 to 4 days per week.
- Complete payments and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices received.
- Process and manage payments
- Management of petty cash transactions and all other cash including bank lodgements
- Using Quick-Books, to keep an accurate record of all income and expenditure, with back-up documentation and prepare quarterly as well as annual accounts. Conduct month-end and year-end closing
- Ensure all records are up-to-date
- Balancing the general ledger through preparation of a trial balance
- Monthly analysis of actual figures compared to budget and reporting on anything which deviates from the budget
- Support Administrator in all payroll duties and associated obligations
- Provide management with financial information through the research and analysis of the company’s accounts.
- Prepare timely financial statements
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations and legislation
- Reconciliation of direct debits/standing orders and bank accounts
- Manage tax and VAT liabilities by way of returns and make ensure the club is in compliance with current legislation
- Assist Administrator with various admin duties as required.
- Become proficient and knowledgeable in all software programs including Genesys, Time Point and Thesaurus Payroll.
- 3-5 years pervious accounts / bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
This fantastic position is available immediately therefore please send your CV today for consideration