Senior Chef De Partie 4* Co Kilkenny.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join a busy,dynamic kitchen brigade to prepare, produce and present a variety of food dishes to the highest standard and quality in Co Kilkenny. The ideal candidate will have great experience in the hotel or hospitality industry and who is looking to take the next step in their career. This position may suit an experienced chef de partie who is hoping to advance their career in an established hotel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a strong tam player who can easily work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ensure the kitchen can run smoothly in chefs absence.
- Train and develop Commis Chefs and new team members.
- Have experience in working in a 3/4* hotel restaurant working within a brasserie environment.
- Flexible to work on ala carte menu in the evenings on there own initiative
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Manage stock control, rotation and ordering of food supplies.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus working with homemade seasonal food.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, safe and tidy at all times in compliance with the hotel’s and industry hygiene standards
- Structured and organised in their approach to all tasks and have the ability to work across all areas of the kitchen.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passionate about creating great food
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Be flexible with working hours (must be available for weekends, early starts and late finishes)
Salary: €24k – €26k DOE
This is a very exciting role for an ambitious chef, to work within an expanding business with excellent opportunities to advance and grow your career.
For further information, Please send your details in confidence, your application through Leanne. Whelan@ broadlinerecruiters.com