We have a fantastic role on for a Rooms Division Director to work in one of Dublin’s award winning hotels.
- Manage both reception and reservations teams
- Maximise rooms revenue
- Complete yearly budgets, pick up reports and weekly forecasts for rooms revenue
- Identifying up selling opportunities to maximise revenue at reception
- Compile the weekly pick up and monthly forecast report
- Manage demand vs. occupancy to yield the maximum
- Be hands on at reception when needed to support the team at reception
- Be knowledgeable of the competitor set in terms of rates, occupancy etc
- Train, mentor and supervise the front office team
- Ensure brand compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Salary €45k
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Coming from a 4 of 5 start background an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of budgets, reservations and yield management
- Knowledge of Opera or similar an advantage
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent financial skills to help
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Revenue Manager to take the next step up in their career.
For more information, send your cv through Suzanne Guerin through the link below