Wedding and Events Coordinator – Kildare
An exciting new role has opened up for a Wedding and Events Coordinator for a four star property in Co. Kildare. The candidate must have previous experience in a similar role in a four star hotel. The candidate must be highly organised and attention to detail is paramount in this role.
- The candidate will be responsible for the assignments and delegation of tasks in line with the business needs.
- Will have to have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities.
- The candidate will have to participate in management meetings and be able to communicate all details from the client and relate to all departments.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work well under pressure.
- The candidate must be able to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail is paramount within this role.
- Responsible for meeting and showing potential couples and clients around the property.
- Must follow the hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures, and ensures that all requests are dealt with according to policy and the standards.
- Seek actively to interact with existing, potential and new clients inside and outside the hotel.
- Update social media networking sites and relevant websites.
- Organising wedding showcases in the hotel and attending wedding shows.
- Utilise leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction.
- A Positive, passionate, can do work ethic with excellent organisational skills.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- First class communicator with hands on approach for this busy role.
- Must have high volume experience in previous role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Be focused on providing a consistently high standard of service as well as attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
If you are interested in the role please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne