Who WE ARE:
We are a team of experienced industry recruitment specialists. We are a full spectrum results focused agency based in Dublin. We have specific internal recruitment teams catering to our client and candidate needs. Our recruiters provide temporary or permanent candidates and a full range of industry specific training and HR services to sectors as diverse as hospitality, healthcare, driving, industrial, accountancy, office, secretarial, sales, marketing, IT, banking and finance in Ireland.
We source employment opportunities in permanent, contract and temporary positions. Our ethos is to create a win-win situation for candidate and client alike. Our recruiters have established backgrounds in each sectors they represent.
Our years of experience in the recruitment sector have given us an understanding how important it is for both candidate and client to deal with a recruiter who comprehends your needs and who will respond in an efficient and timely manner. Our clients see our ethos represented in our candidate and client serving company motto; Connecting People with Jobs.
When dealing with a Broadline Recruiter, the road for the candidate to find the right position is made so much easier as our experienced recruiters represent the candidate for a successful outcome. The road for the client is extremely important when looking to attract the right candidate to their business as this enables them to grow a more successful business. As seasoned industy recruiters we understand this process and how to gain success for all involved.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM BROADLINE RECRUITERS
Dedicated to Recruitment
Permanent Employees, Temporary Employees, Contract, Short & Long-term Assignments
When our clients need us to solve staffing solutions ASAP. We will go above and beyond the call of duty for them.
24/7 Customer Service
Our 24/7/365 support desk affirms our commitment to be relentless in the pursuit of client and candidate satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Client Questions
As a customer whether you require a one off recruitment service or are seeking a partner to supply and manage a flexible work force Broadline Recruiters can assist. Whether you are one of Irelands leading multinationals or a growing SME , our team can work with you independently or come together with your existing in-house team to deliver the solution you the solution you require.
With our headquaters located in Dublin City, our 24/7 service offers each customer a variety of services from tailored permanent recruitment campaigns to high volume temporary supply solutions in partnership with our sister brand Burren Amber. As a customer using our services you will benefit on site from, a well prepared and experienced account management structure taking care of everything from Inductions to check-ins, appraisals, disciplinary and full payroll production working to ISO 9001 service requirements.
Our key account managers are supported by an experienced team of consultants, interviewer’s and payroll staff working through a fully integrated “one number” telecommunications service and an award winning, Eclipse recruitment management and database system.
In instances where customers already have onsite recruiters, managed agency agreements or sole provider agreements , and wish to change supplier our migration and implementation team take full and complete responsibility for staff transfer and contract commencement, at all times reporting to our operations and HR Team.
What kind of clients do you work with?
Our early project time is heavily invested indetailed role profiling, understanding the need and what the perfect fit will look like. In creating the role profile, we will meet with the key stakeholders, get an impression of the key individuals, we will listen carefully, meet with the teamto understand the dynamics and build an organisational culture assessment.
When reviewing applicants – we will assess the relevance of the CV to the role applied for, the flow of the CV, the quality of the presentation (Spelling, grammar, and general literacy.) and we will note carefully any date gaps.
Depending on the client requirements – we choose the right kind of interview to deliver the right kind of candidate. Interviews we can conduct but are not limited to include:
- Informational Interview
- Screening or Telephone Interview
- Individual Interview
- Panel Interview
- Second or On-Site Interview
- Competency Based Interview
- Task Oriented or Testing Interview
- Stress Interview
- Chef Cook-Offs
Standard or Bespoke Processes
- Client /Candidate Brief Acquisition:A detailed brief is taken from the client at a face to face meeting with key stakeholders.
- Custom Print/Media Campaign:Customised Advertisements are placed on all National newspapers and any other relevant publications.
- Database and Social Media Campaign:Existing Database is searched, known likely candidates are contacted and Social Media campaign is designed and initiated.
- Telephone Interview:Appropriate candidates expressing an interest are contacted with a view to creating the preliminary list of suitable applicants.
- Short List Created:A short list of no more than 6 candidates is produced and face to face interviews are conducted to produce interview list.
- First Round Interviews:Generally four candidates are selected for First round client interviews.
- Second Round Interviews:By agreement with Client, second round interviews are arranged for two front runners.
- Final Selection:Once the final decision is reached the job offer is prepared and issued to the selected candidate.All unsuccessful applicants are regretted.
Of course depending on client requirements, we can and frequently do create bespoke processes. Get in touch if you require something we haven’t outlined here.