We are currently seeking Accommodation Assistants for very busy hotel with rates starting from 10euro per hour. You should have previous experience in a similar role, be flexible, and be available to work full time morning shifts.
- To Strip, inspect and make beds, to clean and polish furniture.
- To clean bathroom fixtures and fittings.
- Replace all guest supplies and stationery when necessary and to standard.
- To clean floors, walls and fittings and carpets.
- To handle linen according to the set procedures.
- Report ‘DND’ or ‘No Service’ required each day.
- To replenish and tidy trolley at the end of shift.
- Dispose of dirty linen following correct procedure.
- To deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Have previous experience as a housekeeper/accommodation assistant in a 4/5 star hotel
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer care
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be willing to work shift work and weekends as required
- Be willing to work as part of a team
If you or any of you friends are interested in this opportunity please contact Anca on 014047172 or send your CV