We are currently looking for an Accommodation Manager (Maternity Cover) to join a 5* resort. This role is due to commence mid March 2015 for Maternity Cover.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful running of the hotels accommodation department
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate must possess strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team of staff including an assistant manager & two supervisors.
- A minimum of two years previous experience in an Accommodation Management position in the Hotel Industry – preferably within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Candidates must be standards driven with a keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience of training a team essential.
- Candidates must be financially aware and able to manage costs, budgets & payroll in the Accommodation area.
- Applicants must be well presented with fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be fully flexible and available to work 5 days over a 7 day roster.
Candidates must be available to work shifts including weekends & bank holidays.
Competitive salary and benefits for successful candidate.