Accommodation Manager Wexford
We are currently recruiting for Accommodation Manager for a 4 Star hotel in Wexford; the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful running of the hotels accommodation department & Front of House areas. The Candidate must have previous experience in a similar role within a 4 star property. Attention to detail is paramount.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure the effective management of the Accommodation Department by providing clean, well-maintained bedrooms and public areas for our guests, to agreed standards, with appropriate controls necessary to achieve the required profit.
- To effectively manage and roster a team consisting of Accommodation Supervisors and Accommodation Assistants and Porters.
- Candidates must be standards driven with a keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience of training a team essential.
- Experience of managing a large team
- Candidates must be financially aware and able to manage costs, budgets & payroll in the Accommodation area.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that a programme of prevention maintenance is in operation in the hotel at all times
- Work closely with Managers in the hotel at all times
- Candidates must be fully flexible and available to work 5 days over a 7 day roster
- Manage in-house laundry
- A minimum of two years previous experience in an Accommodation Management position in the Hotel Industry – preferably within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Candidates must be available to work shifts including weekends & bank holidays.
- Enthusiastic attitude and friendly
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership capabilities to manage a large team including
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Competitive Salary on offer for successful candidate.
If you would like a chance to enhance your career please email your CV in Word Format to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters