Accommodation Manger – Four star Hotel in Dublin
We are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Manger for a four star hotel in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful running of the hotels accommodation department & Front of House areas in the hotel. The ideal candidate will have two to three years previous experience in a similar role.
- To ensure the effective management of the Accommodation Department by providing clean, well-maintained bedrooms and public areas for our guests, to agreed standards, with appropriate controls necessary to achieve the required profit.
- To effectively manage and roster a team consisting of Accommodation Supervisors and Accommodation Assistants and Porters.
- Candidates must be standards driven with a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience of training a team essential.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Candidates must be financially aware and able to manage costs, budgets & payroll in the Accommodation area.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager to ensure that a programme of prevention maintenance is in operation in the hotel at all times.
- Work closely with Managers in the hotel at all times.
- Candidates must be fully flexible and available to work 5 days over a 7 day roster
- A minimum of two years previous experience in an Accommodation Management position in the Hotel Industry – preferably within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Candidates must be available to work shifts including weekends and bank holidays
- Enthusiastic attitude and friendly.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership capabilities to manage a large team including Assistant Manager & Supervisors.
- Applicants must be well presented with fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Salary €28k – €30k depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence