We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts payable Assistant for a market leading, nationwide organisation. The candidate must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a busy accounts payable role is required for the role.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational abilit
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience using finance packages and excellent computer skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounts payable role.
- Reporting to the financial controller.
- Processing a very high volume of invoices.
- Dealing with supplier queries, payments, statements and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Adhering to deadlines and providing accurate information to management in a timely manner.
- Previous stock experience would be beneficial.
- Monthly payment runs.
- Monthly accrual reconciliations.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Some accounts receivable experience an advantage.
- Navision experience desirable.
Location – Dublin South
Salary €32 – €35k depending on experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline