Broadline Recruiters are looking for a Administrator We have a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the recruitment industry.
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- General administrative duties
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- referencing candidates
- Working in a fast and busy paced environment
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
- Additional language is a bonas
Please send your cv on to aisling @broadlinerecruiters.com
This is an Internship. An allowance of €50 per week will be paid in addition to your current Social Welfare payment. Eligibility criteria applies.