Area Manager – Dublin
A successful Retail company is looking for a dynamic and experienced Area Manager for the greater Dublin Area.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to manage a multi site operation.
- Liaising with unit area Manager throughout the greater Dublin area.
- To lend support to senior people within the group.
- Previous Hospital and Catering background an advantage.
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be able to show excellent leadership skills and be able to troubleshoot.
- Must have a minimum of five years catering experience.
- Must have previous experience in budgets, forecasting and ensuring teams are meeting all budgets and targets.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy multi site operation.
- Implementing budgets and forecasting to each division, and ensuring all are met by each unit.
- Ensure all support is given to all levels of management.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of unit managers throughout the sites.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Must have previous experiences in a high volume role.
- Flexibility and ability to innovate
- Teach, mentor and inspire staff.
- liaising with clients in absence of Senior Management.
- Ensure all multi sites adhere to standards of operations in accirdance with Head office guidelines.
- Salary €45k depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Patrick