A five star hotel in Dublin is looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join the successful team in this luxury property.
- Oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- The position ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
- 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area Prior experience in 5 star Food and Beverage Service
- A degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel or Restaurant Management is beneficial
- Be able to provide examples of achieving/exceeding goals
- Be able to provide examples of Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- The successful candidate must have fluent English and have the abilty to communicate effectively their expectations and objectives
- Exceptional Customer and Personal Service Standards
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.