Banqueting Manager required to join Hotel in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team and enhance your career.
The Banqueting Manager will ensure the smooth operation of the Conference & Banqueting Department on a daily basis..
- Responsible for leading the Banqueting Team while personally assisting in all events and conferences
- Develop and direct the team to provide consistent high standards of service
- Strives to improve service performance
- Assists in the recruitment and training of the Conference and Banqueting Team
- Ensure correct levels stock is maintained at all times in the department
- Interact with guests and conference organisers to maintain feedback on product quality and service standards
- Effectively manage the departments payroll budget in line with revenue
- Carry out Duty Managers shifts as required
- Must have previous experience working as a Conference and Banqueting Manager in a busy 4/5* hotel environment
- Must have strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team of between 8-15 members.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proven track record of leading a banqueting team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis
- You must be available to work shifts including weekends & bank holidays.
Competitive salary of €50k on offer for the successful candidate
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT in strict confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters