Bar Manager –– Dublin South
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bar Manager to manage a busy bar in a 4 star hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for the hotel bar and function room bars.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure. The candidate must possess strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Hotel Bar and Functions Bar.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest transactions in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the department.
- To create an environment where the team are up-selling and cross-selling.
- To assist in the compilation and achievement of the Bars sales & payroll budget.
- To practice tight control on all stock and products.
- To assist in stock takes.
- Provide training, encourage development and motivate your department.
- Participate in management meetings & conduct department meetings to ensure smooth communication throughout.
- To have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities.
- To deal with and follow up on complaints and ensure complaints are communicated to the relevant Heads of Department.
- To ensure company policy and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Staff control, responsible for staff training and assistance in staff recruitment.
- Have an understanding of hotel standards.
- Must come from a hotel background.
- Have two to three years experience in a three to four star hotel.
- Have strong people skills.
- Must have held this position in a hotel environment.
- Salary – €30k To €35k.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters.