Bar Manager –– Four Star Hotel in Leinster
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bar Manager to manage a bar in a 4 star hotel in Leinster. The successful candidate will be responsible for the hotel bar and function room bars and should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure. The candidate must possess strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure. The candidate must possess strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Hotel Bar.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest transactions in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the department.
- To create an environment where the team are up-selling and cross-selling.
- To assist in the compilation and achievement of the Bars sales & payroll budget.
- To practice tight control on all stock and products.
- To assist in stock takes.
- Provide training, encourage development and motivate your department.
- Participate in management meetings & conduct department meetings to ensure smooth communication throughout.
- To have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities.
- To deal with and follow up on complaints and ensure complaints are communicated to the relevant Heads of Department.
- To ensure company policy and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Staff control, responsible for staff training and assistance in staff recruitment.
- Have an understanding of hotel standards.
- Must come from a hotel background.
- Have two to three years experience in a three to four star hotel.
- Have strong people skills.
- Must have held this position in a hotel environment.
- May suit an Assistant Bar Manager looking to progress in their career.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experienced background in the Irish Market for three to five years an advantage.
- Must have permission to work in Ireland and a strong command of the English language.
- Salary depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne