Bar Manager –– Leinster
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bar Manage for a five star hotel in Leinster. The successful candidate will be responsible for the hotel bar and should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure. Previous experience in five star or four star deluxe property.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work under pressure. The candidate must possess strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage a team.
- To ensure the smooth running of the hotel bar and ensure there is a constant management presence within the department at all times.
- Carry out continuous training with each member of your team to ensure hotels five star standards are being consistently maintained.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest transactions in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the department.
- To create an environment where the team are up-selling and cross-selling.
- Provide training, encourage development and motivate your department.
- Participate in management meetings & conduct department meetings to ensure smooth communication throughout.
- To have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities.
- To deal with and follow up on complaints and ensure complaints are communicated to the relevant Heads of Department.
- To ensure company policy and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Staff control, responsible for staff training and assistance in staff recruitment.
- To assist in the compilation and achievement of the Bars sales and payroll budget.
- To practice tight control on all stock and products and carry out weekly/monthly stocktakes.
- Have an understanding of hotel standards.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in five star or four star deluxe property
- Enthusiastic attitude and friendly.
- Customers focused, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Have strong people and leadership skills.
- Must have held this position in a hotel environment.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please submit your CV in strict confidence to Suzanne