Our clients are currently recruiting for experienced Bars Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a busy bar in a 4 or 5 star hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for the hotel bar and the function room bar as well as carrying out Duty Manager Shifts on a rotated basis.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Hotel Bars
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest transactions in a friendly and efficient manner
- To anticipate the guests needs and to ensure that service is provided to the level required and beyond expectations
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the department
- To create an environment where the team are up-selling and cross-selling
- To assist in the compilation and achievement of the Bars sales & payroll budget
- To ensure the Bar team are fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or special activities going on in the hotel/area
- To practice tight control on all stock and products.
- To assist in stock takes.
- Provide training, encourage development and motivate your department
- Participate in management meetings & conduct department meetings to ensure smooth communication throughout
- To deal with and follow up on complaints and ensure complaints are communicated to the relevant Heads of Department
- To ensure company policy and procedures are strictly adhered to
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a busy hotel & function room bar in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to manage a team
- Must have previously demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
You must be available to work shifts including weekends, bank holidays & Christmas.
Please contact Patrick in Broadline Recruiters with CV in Word Format