Bar Supervisor –– Dublin South
An opportunity has arisen for a Bar Supervisor to join a four star property in Dublin South. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a four star hotel, should be ambitious, hardworking and have a passion for the role.
- Can implement all standards.
- Main responsibility for bar service.
- Ensuring customer service is maintained.
- Main responsibility for the bar in absence of Bar Manager.
- To be very focused on service excellence.
- Able to work on there own intuitive or part of a team.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Well mannered and can work well under pressure.
- Minimum of two years experience in similar role.
- Have strong people skills.
- Have an understanding of hotel standards.
- Must come from a hotel background.
- Salary depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters.