Catering Supervisor is required to join an established team in North Dublin. This role working in a psychiatric healthcare unit.
- Reporting to the Catering Manager
- Supervising and Motivate staff within the catering department.
- Maintain a high level of excellence within the department.
- Compile and maintain records and documentation
- Over see orders and purchasing.
- Ensure the highest standard of hygiene at all times.
- Organise staff rosters and holiday requests, and keep records of absences
- Ensuring that Health and Safety Standards are adhered to al all times.
- Supervise catering facilities throughout the hospital including all ward based kitchens and facilities, Coffee Shop etc.
- Participate in weekly / monthly staff meetings.
- Assist in general duties in the absence of the Catering Manager
- Salary €32k – €37k depending on experience
- Full time contract position.
- Min of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a HACCP system.
- Ability to train in house staff.
- Strong leadership skills required
- Ability to cope under complex situations
- Must be able to manage staff.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Please send your CV through the link below and it will be reviewed by one of our consultants
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position