Chef de Partie – Kildare
An exciting new daytime role has opened up for chef de partie role in a high volume restaurant in Kildare. The candidate will have to be able to work on own initiative and will assist in service of food of the highest standard using best quality, fresh seasonal and local ingredients. This is a fantastic role for a hardworking chef who is looking to step into a busy high end operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for running and managing the carvery counter and will assist in other areas when head chef is off.
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of the day to day operation in the kitchen in association with the Head Chef.
- To maintain consistently high standards and quality across all areas of the food operation.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage policies and procedures.
- Can cover all sections of kitchen.
- Can work well under pressure
- Can work well as part of a team and be able to adjust and work well with the existing team.
- Able to work on there own intuitive
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality ingredients.
- Previous experience on carvery.
- HACCP knowledge
- A progressive and positive attitude towards training, developing and motivating the kitchen brigade
- An ability to lead by example within a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in producing high standards of food at all times.
- Able to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Salary €28k depending on experience.
Please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne