Chef De Partie – Kildare
An opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join a four star property in County Kildare. This is a fantastic role for a hardworking ambitious chef de partie who is looking to step into a role where creativity and flair are welcomed by this property.
- Working alongside a talented French head chef with exceptional skills.
- Carrying out menu implementation.
- Working in all areas of the kitchen.
- Leading by example when carrying out there job.
- Strong attention to detail when carrying out there role.
- Cooking to a very high standard of food for the members.
- Creativity required when delivering the menus.
- Working in all sections of the kitchen.
- Able to manage a section.
- Can cover all sections of kitchen.
- Strong proven track record cooking to a very high standard.
- Excellent organisational skills a must.
- Previous experience working in a successful kitchen.
- Excellent culinary background.
- Strong menu management and implementation.
- Excellent execution when presenting food.
- Works well under pressure.
- Can work well as part of a team.
- Salary €25 negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne