Chef de Partie – Wicklow
We are looking to recruit two chef de partie for a four star venue in Co. Wicklow. The candidate will have to be able to work on own initiative and will assist in service of food of the highest standard using best quality organic, fresh seasonal and local ingredients. This is a fantastic role for a hardworking chef who is looking to progress in their career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of the day to day operation in the kitchen in association with the Head Chef
- To maintain consistently high standards and quality across all areas of the food operation.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage policies and procedures.
- All food is produced fresh on site.
- Can cover all sections of kitchen.
- Can work well under pressure
- Can work well as part of a team and be able to adjust and work well with the existing team.
- Able to work on there own intuitive
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality organic ingredients.
- Previous experience in a four star hotel with fine dining and banqueting background.
- Butchering skills an advantage.
- HACCP knowledge
- A progressive and positive attitude towards training, developing and motivating the kitchen brigade
- An ability to lead by example within a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in producing high standards of food at all times.
- Able to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne