We at Broadline Recruiters require experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to work in our 4 and 5 star locations, for the Christmas period, around the Dublin and Wicklow area. You should be able to provide a consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to all clients, ensuring smooth delivery of function services and events.
- Relevant previous experience in waiting/bar service.
- Ability to work a varied casual “Call In” roster including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of current Food and Beverage regulations and industry.
- Previous Team Work experience.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Must have two working references.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Flexible contract to suit your needs.
- Full uniform provided.
- Attractive salary.
- Full training in Manual Handling, H.A.C.C.P and silver service waiting training.
If you feel that you have the experience to work with us in Broadline Recruiters, please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
Looking forward to working with you.