Our client is looking for a new Commercial and Finance Director to join their fantastic team. The successful candidate will work on a group level based in North Dublin.
- Gather, and analyse present markets, products, competitors and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business
- Implementation & monitoring of new campaigns
- Implement current & new procedures within the accounts department
- Responsible for group budgets and ensure all costs are kept within agreed budgetary limits
- Manage a successful team, already in place.
- Management of debtors and credit list.
- Analgise and review company partners on a continued basis.
- Management and review of purchasing/procurement at group level
- Supervise the implementation of company software.
- Source revenue generating projects.
- Implement new strategies to increase the efficiency of the accounts department
- Business and/or Accounts qualification an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally
For more information on this role, please send cvs in confidence to Suzanne through the link below.