Conference and Banqueting Manger required to become part of the Management team for a well known South Dublin hotel.There is an excellent salary of up to €28k available for this role.
- To monitor and organize events
- Ensure a high standard is maintained at all times
- Supervise and manage all aspects of delivery i.e. function room set ups, staff briefings etc.
- Motivate the team for high performance
- Up hold the quality service provide by the brand
- Ensure all equipment requirements are managed
- Ensure healthy and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To follow all HR policies & procedures
- Exceed guests expectations
- Hold weekly briefings with the department
- Ensure all guests needs are met
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Come from a 4* / 5* property
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Micros / Fidelio an advantage
- The role would suit an Assistant Manager coming from a high volume background looking to step into a new role
For more information on this excellent role send your details forward in confidence to Colm, through the link provided. All applicants received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short listed applicants will be selected.