A Conference and Banqueting Operations Manger is required to become part of the Management team of this well known Four Star Hotel in North Dublin. The client is looking for someone with initiative and innovation for new ideas with an emphasis on standards. The Candidate must have experience from a large operation as will be looking after 25 meeting rooms and banqueting capacity up to 800.
- To monitor and organise events
- Ensure a high standard is maintained at all times
- Supervise and manage all aspects of delivery i.e. function room set ups, staff briefings etc.
- Develop and motivate the team for high performance
- Up hold the quality service provide by the brand
- Ensure all equipment requirements are managed
- Ensure healthy and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as required
- Exceed guests expectations
- Work on own initiative and show innovation for new ideas
- To ensure all training is attended as required
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Come from a 4* / 5* property
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must have strong Operations back round
- Ability to motivate staff
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Micros / Fidelio an advantage
- The role would suit an Assistant Manager coming from a high volume background looking to step into a new role
Salary €35 – 36K depending on candidates experience
For more information on this excellent role send your details forward in confidence to Patrick, through the link provided. All applicants received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short listed applicants will be selected.