- Oversee the smooth running of the reception.
- Answer calls and direct to the appropriate areas.
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the reception to include cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating and ventilation.
- Meet and greet guests, give directions to facilities within the operation.
- Good personality and excellent communication skills and well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role.
- Immediate start.
- Working Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
- Salary depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Patrick