Credit Controller / Accounts Payable Clerk – Dublin South Area
Our client based in the Dublin South area is looking to recruit an experienced credit controller who will also be heavily involved in the accounts payable function within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for an experience candidate to join an expanding team.
This role will allow the right candidate to utilise their skills and abilities.
- Process supplier invoices/credit notes for the Supply Chain function, ensuring all invoices are booked in
- Responsible for receiving statement on accounts and following up on old outstanding invoices
- Provide weekly Cash Flow information to the AP Manager.
- Run weekly payments ensuring all invoices are paid within agreed payment terms
- Liaise with the vendors and Management to handle queries and exceptions
- Monitor and collect outstanding debts in line with documented credit control procedures.
- Liaise with management to resolve outstanding issues.
- Maintain detailed records of credit control process.
- Production of regular reporting on private debt levels.
- Ensure all payments are posted and allocated correctly to debtor accounts.
- Deal with customer queries efficiently to ensure prompt payment.
- Assist in development and implementation of new credit control procedures
- 2-3 years credit control Experience working within a high pressured environment
- Detailed knowledge of accounts systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
- Strong interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Organisational skills & keen attention to detail
Salary 28-32K Depending on experience