Experienced Deli Assistants / Catering Assistant required for ongoing work in Dublin area. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated catering team.
The ideal candidate will provide high standards of customer care, so that the company’s reputation is enhanced and sales targets achieved.
Assist customers with queries in a professional, courteous and friendly manner, so that customer care standards are met.
- Must have at least two years experience working in a high volume Deli /Catering environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Foody person with a passion for new and exciting ideas.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- High level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permit to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day running of the deli bar and responsible for all HACCP records.
- Produce and prepare food to comply with the menu setting and Standard operations procedure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- As a deli Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of the deli as needed to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training
- Full uniform provided.