Deputy General Manager
We are looking for an experienced standards driven individual with passion, drive and enthusiasm to fill this role. The successful candidate will support the General Manager in effectively managing the operations of the hotel.
- To manage a team of Head of Departments to deliver the strategy, providing support, feedback and development for the team to develop their skills to be the best they can be
- To ensure that exceptional service is provided to all customers from all departments, every hour of every day and take personal responsibility for providing feedback and support to the team
- Ensure the smooth running of the day to day hotel operation, working alongside Revenue, Sales and HR to balance all priorities
- Have strong control of the Profit & Loss, managing costs and identifying opportunities for growth in revenue
- Manage the productivity of the team to ensure best use of resource and delivery of our service standards
- Managing budgets, forecasts and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
- Driving sales and profit targets.
- Previous experience at similar role from 4* hotels
- Have the desire and ability to become a General Manager
- Have good commercial knowledge and solid experience of Hotel operations including Front of House, Food & Beverage, Banqueting, Meetings, Events and Accommodation.
- Be solution focused with high drive and a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills
- Strong Financial skills
Please submit CV in Word in strict confidence