Deputy Operations Manager required for Leitrim Hotel
The Deputy Operations Manager will liaise and work together with the General Manager to optimise the Hotel full operational functionality.
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the store including all aspects of Hotel Departments.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a faced paced Hotel.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the hotel are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, Excellence Service, Hotel presentation & customer service.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast in KPI’s, GP’s, Labour cost and revenue where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
- Advising the director regarding issues or concerns in relation to the building and team.
- Strong operations experience in Conference & Banqueting, Food & Beverage and clients from corporate to leisure.
- Identify weak performing departments or staff members and support and develop and train.
- Candidate Must have previous 4 star Hotel Deputy General Manager / Deputy Operations Manager Experience in a busy property in Ireland
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in Hospitality Management Sector.
- Ability to multi skill with all departments HOD’s
- Salary is dependant on experience
Please sent CV in strict confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters