Director of Conference & Banqueting Manager is required for a leading hotel in Dublin
The position ensures the Conference & Banqueting operation meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the departments. The client is looking for someone with initiative and innovation for new ideas with an emphasis on standards.
- To monitor and organise events
- Ensure a high standard is maintained at all times
- Supervise and manage all aspects of delivery i.e. function room set ups, staff briefings etc.
- Develop and motivate the team for high performance
- Up hold the quality service provide by the brand
- Ensure all equipment requirements are managed
- Ensure healthy and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Exceed guests expectations
- Work on own initiative and show innovation for new ideas
- To ensure all training is attended as required
Experience in Conference & Banqueting , culinary, event management, or related professional area
Prior experience in 5 star Food and Beverage Service
A degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel or Restaurant Management is beneficial
Be able to provide examples of achieving/exceeding goals
Be able to provide examples of Guiding, piers , and Motivating Subordinates
The successful candidate must have fluent English and have the ability to communicate effectively their expectations and objectives
Salary for the successful candidate is €60-65K
For more information on this excellent role send your details forward in confidence to Patrick, through the link provided. All applicants received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short listed applicants will be selected.