Director of Operations (Contract)
Our client is looking to recruit a Director of Operations in 2016 on a contract basis. This very senior role will report directly into the General Manager and be very focused on the Operations (Food & Beverage), Rooms Revenue, Sales & Financial aspects of the property. Strong Strategic Management skills are essential.
- Ensure the property operates to agreed standards at all times in all departments
- Managing all aspects of the organization’s operations to meet established objectives for growth and profitability
- Oversee all Food & Beverage departments with the assistance of team in place
- Provide guidance & assistance to Managers in all departments in relation to standards & targets
- Work closely with the Sales Director in setting the Sales strategy, KPI’s
- Be actively involved in setting Room Rates with the Revenue Manager to achieve budgets
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Work closely with the HR Department in relation to Staff Retention, Training and Development
- Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Uncompromising service standards
- A good understanding of profits and GPs, and a strong business acumen
- Comfortable with spreadsheets, forecasts, writing budgets etc.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L’s and forecasting.
- Excellent People Skills for working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks.
- Demonstrating strong leadership and motivational skills
- Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
Please submit CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com