Director of Sales and Marketing – West Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales and Marketing for a three star hotel in West Dublin. The candidate will need to be dynamic, sales focused and pro active with a proven track record in achieving results and be able to further develop the sales capacity and efficiency of the sales and marketing team.
- Develop, implement, and monitor annual sales and marketing plan for the hotel and assist in budget planning.
- Responsible for hotel website, marketing, while also promoting the hotel in the domestic, UK and overseas market.
- Manage all aspects of sales and marketing activities, ensuring sales resources are used to maximize revenue channels for the hotel.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts in Corporate , MICE , Agent, Tour Operator, OTA, Leisure segments, in local, regional , national, global markets.
- Manage and undertake local, regional and national key account activities including trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations, sales missions.
- Provide feedback to the on local market conditions.
- Set revenue and activity objectives and targets for the sales managers and meetings and events teams.
- Monitor team results and adjusts activities to ensure objectives and targets are reached.
- Participate in revenue meetings and other company meetings as required.
- Design, implement and monitor sales and marketing plans for all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Previous experience and a proven track record in a sales and marketing role for a minimum of three years.
- Required knowledge of the Dublin/Leinster market along with Americas and EMEA experience an advantage.
- Candidates must be active, proactive, analysing and have a consistent history of achieving results.
- Knowledge using Hotelinx and sales force an advantage.
- Provide leadership and training to the sales and meeting and events team on selling techniques.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne