We are looking for an ambitious, career minded individual who shares our passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. A vacancy has arisen for a Duty Manager that has experience in the following areas of the Hotel Industry, strong in Food & Beverage (including Conference & Banqueting), Reception, Accommodation and is IT literate.
- Ability to maintain and manage consistently high standards of service in all departments of the hotel
- To ensure smooth running of all areas while on duty and making provision for preparation while off duty.
- Ability to manage Food & Beverage Departments
- To co-ordinate the running of the day with floor staff in conjunction with the daily function sheet.
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to overlook daily operation of the Hotel, in conjunction with Heads of Departments
- Responsible for duty management shifts
- Adhere to company Health & Safety Policy
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
- Solid Duty Management experience gained from large, leisure / corporate 4* or 5* Hotel properties is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
Please email CV in strict confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters