A number of hotels in the Leinster are looking for Duty Managers. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
- Good leadership skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation required.
- Communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of Bar and Restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Dealing with customer queries in a courteous manor
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary Neg. depending on experience.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Min 2 years experience as Duty Manager.
- Previous experience looking after and leading team in place.
- Must be very well presented
- Ability to multi task when required.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.
Please send your CV forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters