We are looking for event manager and supervisors to work a large event in Kildare at the end of the month.
The duties and responsibilities will involve delivering operational excellence through the hospitality event, managing a team of food & Beverage attendants and liaising with the clients throughout the event.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Looking after busy Marque, banqueting suite or restaurant.
- Delegating duties to food & Beverage attendants.
- Co coordinating a busy banqueting suite.
- Strong organising skills and advantage.
- Liaising with clients in private suites.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Delivery of a very strong standard of service.
- Very organised manager / Supervisor who delivers a very high dining experience.
- Ensuring the area in the event is exceptionally organised.
- Able to multi task when under pressure.
- Excellent rate of pay on offer.
- Event running from 22nd April To 29th April in Co. Kildare.
For more information please send your CV to hospitality @broadline.ie