Broadline Recruiters have teamed up with our well established client based in the Dublin North area to invite applicants for the position of forklift driver to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be willing to work in a fast pace environment.
This is a full time temporary position which requires candidates to start immediately.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating the forklift around the facility in an orderly fashion
- Stacking pallets in designated areas.
- Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas
- Loading and unloading of merchandise
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns
Requirements for this role:
- The ability to operative a forklift efficiently
- Forklift license essential
- 6 months experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- 2 working references
- Available for immediate start
This is a full time temporary position which offers 40 hours a week worked over 4 days. Shift times vary between 6am – 12pm and 4pm – 10pm.
Salary is 9.15 – 11.06 per hour depending on experience.