Our client based in the Dublin North area is looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will work well in a team environment.
This is a full time temporary position which offers 35-45 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Picking orders using a hand held scanner
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched in a timely manner
- Loading and unloading of goods manually
- Boxing, labelling and packing goods
- Working as a part of the team or on your own initiative
Requirements for the role:
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Forklift certificate would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic and willing to work at a fast pace
- Must be flexible for both night shifts and early morning shifts
- 2 working references
- Available for immediate start
This is a full time temporary position Monday – Friday. Shift times vary between 7am – 3.30pm and 4pm – 11pm.
Salary 9.43 per hour.
Apply today for this great opportunity.