Executive Head Chef
An experience Executive Head Chef is required for a four star hotel in Dublin North. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Head Chef to lead and grow an operation with fantastic flair for really good food.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for an Head Chef who has an excellent background in the four star market.
- Strong background in high volume background.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary Neg – €50k To €55k.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.