Executive Head Chef –– Dublin
The candidate must be highly organised and have previous experience in a very busy operation, they will be responsible for the overall running of the hotel food outlets.
- Looking for a Head Chef to run a busy kitchen, to lead and direct a team in the kitchen.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent standard of food to be produced.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts, wages and achieving gp’s.
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Must be coming form a 4* or 5* high volume hotel operation with Irish experience
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Managing a multi site busy food house.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Responsible in achieving Gp’s.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Patrick