Executive Head Chef –– Leinster
An exciting new role for an Executive Head has arisen to join a five star hotel in Leinster. This busy high end hotel are looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly organised executive head chef to work in an operation where attention to detail is paramount.
- Looking for an executive head chef to run and manage a large kitchen and guide and direct a team of twenty four staff.
- Exceptional leadership skills required and strong people management skills a must.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this beautiful operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail a must.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Implementing financial planning, budgeting & revenue forecasting, as well as gps.
- Able to operation a multi unit operation, bar, restaurant and banqueting facilities.
- Really talented foodie Chef.
- Excellent high standard of food to be produced throughout this beautiful deluxe property.
- Proven track record in a similar role in a five star hotel.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Must have three to five years experience in the five star market.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in five star hotel or four star deluxe property.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Managing different food outlets.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Strong Financial acumen..
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Fabulous salary and package on offer for the right candidate.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Suzanne in Broadline Recruiters.