Executive Head Chef –– South East
An exciting new role for an Executive Head has arisen to join a four star hotel in the South East. This busy high end hotel are looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly organised executive head chef to work in high volume operation with multiply units.
- Looking for an executive head chef to run and manage a large kitchen and guide and direct a team of up to fifteen chefs,
- Exceptional leadership skills required and strong people management skills a must.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail a must.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Implementing financial planning, budgeting & revenue forecasting, as well as gps.
- Able to operation a multi unit operation, bar, restaurant and banqueting facilities.
- Excellent high standard of food to be produced throughout this beautiful deluxe property.
- Proven track record in a similar role in a four star hotel.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Must have three to five years experience in the four star market..
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in high volume property
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Managing different food outlets.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Strong Financial acumen..
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Salary €55k depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters.